Elev8 Distribution Warranty, RMA Policy & Repairs
3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty:
2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty:
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty:
Defective Unit Replacement
● If the unit is DOA and has not been used at all, contact Elev8 Distribution within 10 days of receiving the unit to get an RMA number. We will create a shipping label so that you can return the unit to Elev8 Distribution. Upon receiving the unit, we will send a brand new replacement unit. (The customer can elect to have another new unit sent out immediately if they will allow authorization on a credit card for the amount the new unit will cost. We will only apply this authorization if we do not receive the returned unit within 10 days.)
● After the initial 30 day period passes, all repairs will be performed under Elev8 Vehicle factory specific warranty policy. Call Elev8 Distribution to describe the problem, request replacement parts, and/or obtain an RMA number with return instructions.
● All warranty work requires that customers complete a warranty registration card (physical) or enter this information online via our warranty registration web site page within 30 days of purchase. Warranty does not apply if the unit is no longer owned by the original buyer.
● All of our glass is covered for 10 days to be free from defects. All of the glass components on all of our Elev8 Vehicles products are also covered by a replacement policy in case of breakage from shipment, or manufacturer flaws. Contact the manufacturer within 10 days of receiving the glass and we will ship replacement parts at no charge (we will cover shipping costs via USPS using our chosen method).
● The Phoenix Oath Glass Replacement Plan is a protection warranty that we offer for all of our affordable Elev8 Glass bongs, rigs, and water pipes, as well as a small number of Elev8 Premier water pipes as well as all Elev8 Vehicle glass. The Phoenix Oath Replacement Plan acts as an insurance coverage for your water pipe, and the protection plan must be purchased along with the water pipe when you initially order it from our website, at a cost of 8% of the product's MSRP. We cannot add the Phoenix Oath Glass Replacement Plan to any water pipes which have already been purchased from our website. After purchasing the plan for your water pipe, if that piece should ever break then you can file a claim. You are then able to pick between the following options: 50% off the exact same item, or a discount worth 50% of the original value of your covered glass, to be used towards the purchase of a new eligible piece of equal or greater value.
Repairs Under Warranty Period
● Contact Elev8 Distribution via email or phone to describe the problem. See our FAQ page for help also. If we can diagnose the problem and provide replacement parts for simple fixes, we will do so. Customers must pay any shipping charges.
● If a unit must be repaired in our shop, the Customer Service department will provide an RMA and a shipping label, and instruct the customer on preparing the unit for shipping. The unit will be shipped back via ground shipping (at customer’s expense) if the customer is willing to pay for faster class of shipping we can do that too.
● Shipping will be charged after initial contact and the RMA number will be recorded.
● Customers should NOT ship units back with any glass on them. If there is glass when received, the glass will be removed and discarded, and new glass will be included with it and you will be charged for it. Customer service will attempt to procure replacement glass at a discounted cost, but will not hold up shipping the unit back if glass is not currently in stock.
●Click to File a Claim
Looking for your serial number?
Repairs After Warranty Period Expires
● After the warranty period has expired, customers must pay for shipping of unit, cost of parts, and the labor to repair it. A repair fee schedule is listed below.
Repair Fee Schedule:
Our repair fee is structured around the three main electronic components that make up our desktop vaporizers: the heating element, the dimmer switch, and the power cable. The base repair fee covers ONE of these components, and if we have to replace two or all three of the main components then we charge additional fees for each part.
- Base Repair Fee: $30 (covers ONE heater, dimmer, or power cable replacement, as well as our labor)
- Additional Parts: +$20 for each additional component that needs to be replaced (up to an additional $40 on top of the base fee)
- Glass Cleaning Fee: +$10 (to avoid this fee we recommend that you do not include any dirty glass with your vaporizer when sending it in to be repaired)
- Unit Cleaning: FREE (we will make sure that the unit is clean enough to ship back)
- Heater Stand Upgrade: FREE (we will a new Heater Stand Upgrade Kit in any unit that has the old shim and spacer setup, this will ensure future compatibility with our glass heater covers)
- Shipping: You are responsible for paying the shipping costs to get the unit to us, and for us to send the unit back to you. If you want us to provide you with a return label then you will need to pay a round trip shipping fee along with the repair fees. If you ship the unit to us yourself then you will only need to pay a one-way shipping fee along with the repair fees.
All of these costs are collected after the repair is completed before we can ship the repaired vaporizer back to you.
● Click here to learn more about our glass repairs.
Our Vaporizer Repair Guarantee
Elev8 repair services and repair kits come with a quality guarantee that effectively acts as a limited warranty, and if you should experience any issues with your new part while that part is actively covered by this guarantee, Elev8 will replace the defective part for free (excluding shipping costs which are discussed below).
In order to claim the warranty for a defective part you will need to provide documentation to confirm that the part in question is defective, and that it was a replacement part installed either by Elev8 or by yourself using a repair kit. If the item or service was purchased directly from Elev8 then we will typically have the orders in our system already, and we will only need you to provide photo or video evidence that the replacement part has failed.
If a repair service or replacement part fails within 30 days of being received by the customer, Elev8 will cover the shipping cost to send the customer a free replacement part, or if the customer prefers to ship the vaporizer back to Elev8 to have us install a new part, Elev8 will then cover the cost of shipping the unit back to the customer once the faulty part has been removed and replaced, but the customer must ship the unit to us first (shipping address listed below).
If it has been longer than 30 days since the customer received either a repair kit or a repaired vaporizer, then the customer will be responsible for all associated shipping costs when making a claim under this guarantee.
When Elev8 repairs a Silver Surfer Vaporizer (SSV), Super Surfer Vaporizer (SUP), Da Buddha Vaporizer (DBV), or SideKick Portable Vaporizer (SKPV) we will guarantee the replacement parts that we install for the same length of time as the associated vaporizer's warranty. For example, if a customer sends in an SSV and we replace the dimmer switch, that new dimmer switch now carries a 3 year guarantee, and if that part should fail within 3 years we will replace it for free, but the customer must cover the shipping costs (see the 'shipping costs' section above). Check the top of this page to see the specific warranty terms for each vaporizer. This does not apply to any parts which were not replaced during a repair service.
When you order a Dimmer Switch Repair Kit or a Heater Repair Kit for an SSV, SUP, or DBV from Elev8, that repair kit carries a 1 year guarantee that it will be free from manufacturing defects. This applies even if you were sent a free repair kit as part of your vaporizer's warranty coverage. If a customer installs the replacement part and it fails within 1 year of being received, we will send an additional replacement part for free if the customer covers the shipping cost.
This guarantee excludes any situation where a part fails due to any user error which causes physical damage to the part which is being claimed. This includes dropping, damaging wires, incorrect installation, and deliberate damage. For this reason Elev8 reserves the right to request supplemental information or documentation when a customer submits a claim that falls under this guarantee.
How to Claim:
Click the "File a Claim" button at the top of this page to file a claim under this guarantee, this is the same form that is used for general vaporizer warranty claims. Once we have received the claim we will contact you.
1450 Aviation Way
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80916