Is your grinder hard to turn the lid making grinding your herb difficult?
Does your cannabis grinder feel like you want to just throw it away and get a new cannabis grinder?
KEEP it and clean it! With a little time, ISO alcohol and Tidy Tips you will have your grinder back to working like new.
Steps To Cleaning Your Grinder:
- Gather your supplies
- Have your grinder ready and empty of any herb.
- Gather some ISO alcohol, we recommend 91%
- Have some Tidy Tips ready (we like them better than Q-Tips because they have more dense cotton for cleaning)
- Optionally you can have a small container to hold the alcohol for dipping your Tidy Tips in
- Separate your grinder of its parts
- Dip a Tidy Tip into the alcohol and clean the edges of the lid and base
- Repeat until all residue is gone on the grinder edges and threads
- Reassemble your grinders and feel how smooth it works again!
Watch the video below on how to clean a sticky grinder