What's a Smidgen?

Posted by Elev8 Presents on 3/3/2021

What's a Smidgen?

When measuring out water soluble Simply Soluble CBD, the first question is what the heck is a smidgen? Why do we use only a smidgen? Well, we have to have a base for how much powder there is that has 10mg of CBD. 10mg is a small amount, and measuring it is difficult if you do not know what a smidgen is.


By definition a smidgen is about 1/32 of a teaspoon. This is not much at all. There are smidgen spoons out there, but once you know what it looks like, it’s simple to measure. We found the best way to figure out what a smidgen is with Simply Soluble CBD is with the 100mg pack and separate the powder into 10 small even piles. This is 50mg of powder and 10 mg of CBD. The total weight of 100mg CBD is 500mg. CBD makes up 20% of the Simply Soluble CBD water soluble powder with the remainder 80% the other cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, acacia gum, tapioca maltodextrin and a few other things to help emulsify in water.

Once you know what a smidgen is, and what 10mg of CBD is, you can start to figure out what the right dose is for you. Start out small. Many people find 10-50mg a good start. The Simply Soluble water soluble CBD powder will mix into your favorite beverage and foods. Now you can simply make your own infused CBD edibles and save money while knowing you are getting the best of the best in water soluble broad spectrum CBD powder

1 smidgen equals 50mg of Simply Soluble CBD powder

50mg of Simply Soluble powder is 10mg of CBD

By continuing you accept the Terms & Conditions and verify you are 21+ years old.