With the rising popularity of using a banger, the torch is becoming a normal thing to see these days. With simple maintenance and care your torch should last you many years. Using a torch is pretty basic, with the biggest thing to remember is safety. Never point a torch at yourself, another person, or anything that is combustible.
How To Light Your Torch
- Lightly turn the gas valve on until you hear a small hiss
- Press the peizo lighter button to make a spark and light the torch
How To Turn Your Torch Off
- Turn your dial off, or depress the button depending on your torch brand
Quick Tip If Your Flame Has Become Erratic or Is Not As Powerful As Before
- Look at your torch head and see if there is any gunk in the tip. If there is use an air hose or air can to spray it out clean.
Quick Tip If You Are Not Able To Light Your Torch With The Peizo Lighter
- Look at your torch tip and make sure the peizo wire is not touching the torch head. There needs to be a gap in order for a spark to happen. Also, the gap can not be too big. A gap with about a 3-5mm is a good gap.
- If your torch is still not working contact your torches manufacture. Blazer has a 1 year warranty while Vector has a lifetime.