Our glassblowers want to get in the bath with you!!
Well, maybe not get in with you, but they want you to get excited when you take a bath with an Elev8 Doll Bath Bomb that has one of their handmade marbles in it.
What better way to relax than in a bath! We get it, and we LOVE them! This is why the bath bomb is the first of many relaxing wonderful products to come your way from the amazing Elev8 Dolls!
At Elev8 we started in the glass world. Standing all day can be a beast on your feet and neck, so we made sure to put Epsom salt in all of our bath bombs! (Did you know magnesium is absorbed well through the skin). With the love of glass and the love of surprises, we knew we had to make a bath bomb for people! Each bath bomb has a handcrafted glass marble made by one of our Elev8 blowers. Most all of the marbles are made by our foreign artisans, but every so often we put in an Elev8 Premier marble! These are really special, so good luck!
Each bath bomb is made with love in Colorado Springs with the best ingredients and we do not use any dies. We have talked with so many people and the one thing they do not like is cleaning the colored ring out of the tub. This also happens when no surfactant is added. We use only the best surfactant Lathanol as it will not penetrate your skin, but helps keep the tub clean and full of bubbles.
Our in house Fragrances are made from 100% pure proprietary essential oil blends. Many of our scents are proprietary to us so we only list our fragrant essential oils as fragrances.
- Handmade in Colorado Springs
- Surprise Handmade Glass Marble
- 4 oz of product (not marble)
We are very proud of our natural ingredients and their benifits. Many bath bombs are made for looks, not ours. Read below why we chose to make our own bath bombs and use the best ingredients.
If you do not have love for what you do, simply do not do it. We love baths, and we love scents so we make Elev8 Doll bath bombs
Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil was a must for our Elev8 Doll Bath Bombs. Hemp seed oil is just plain great for your skin.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- Moisturizes without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oils skin
- Helps reduce acne on people with dry skin. Dry skin causes the body to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acid) which encourages skin growth and new cell generation while also acting as a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Has anti aging properties and can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Well, we did research and found this is one of the best for your skin also.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Moisturizes as a humectant ingredient. This means it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
- Has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. Lab test found the oil does not kill all bacterial or fungal species, but it does kill certain bacteria and fungi that can cause salmonella, E. coli infection, and candida.
- Contains natural forms of vitamin E that works with your skin and an antioxidant
- It's noncomedogenic and its makeup is so close to your bodies natural oil (sebum) and your body can not tell the difference.
- It's a wax at a molecular level allowing it to create a soothing seal on the surface
- It controls your bodies sebum production to help keep your skin from looking oily and prevents acne caused by clogged pores.
Benefits of Epsom Salt
- Softens rough, dry skin, and exfoliate dead skin sells. (check with a doctor if you have a skin condition to see if epsom salt will irritate your condition)
- Can help provide pain relieve and reduce swelling with certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, gout and psoriatic arthritis.
- Healthy magnesum levels can boost brain neurotransmitters that are responsible for inducing sleep and reducing stress.
- May help treat athlete's foot and ingrown toenail infections.
Lathanol (aka SLSa)
Benefits of Lathanol (SLSa)
- Derived from coconut and palm oils.
- Offers a rich lather without the irritation of potential of some other surfactants like SLS as the molecule of SLSa is large so it does not penetrate the skin
- SLSa is 400% more expensive than SLS, another reason our bombs do cost slightly more than other brands.
- Hydrophilic, this means it is attracted to water, which enables it to dissolve more readily in water so it rinses very very well.
Benefits of Kaolin Clay
- Keeps our Elev8 Dolls Bath Bombs hard
Sodium Bicarbonate and Citrus Acid
This is what makes the bath bomb fiz. Sodium Bicarbonate also has anti-bacterial properties.
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid
- Epsom Salt
- Kaolin Clay
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- See ingredients for Simply SolubleCBD
DO NOT EAT For external use only.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs Keep out of reach of children and animals. Can cause choking hazard from prize.
If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
- Bath Bombs